Business Service Management
Analyze operational costs of business services by geographical location, customer, application, or any user defined custom property. Lower risk by ensuring redundancy to power, avoiding cascade failures, and correlating services to infrastructure.
- Document all of the associated components, hardware, software, virtual machines, operating systems, applications, etc.. that support a business service and their relationship to each other
- Determine risk to business service by calculating the redundancy to power of supporting equipment
- Simulate failure of components of the power infrastructure and their impact on business services
- Calculate and graphically display the underlying costs of offering a business service
- Compare and graphically display the differing costs of offering the same business service at different physical locations