RACKWISE DCM v3.5 allows for the modeling of data center consolidations, migrations, or modeling of new data centers.
Additionally model the effects of changes or proposed projects to an existing data center.
- Floor layouts and rack configurations
- Equipment additions and deletions
- Data center power infrastructure and connectivity
- Circuit utilization and capacity
- Network cabling and connectivity
- Power consumption and heat generation
- Produce capacity dashboards to determine and display facility suitability
Build an unlimited number of models for “what if” analysis of any possible future. Quickly determine the impact of those proposed changes. Create actionable information based on accurate models. Understand prior to committing to a data center move or consolidation whether the target locations can support the required equipment’s resource demands.