Fault Impact Analysis
RACKWISE DCM v3.5 provides the tools to simulate failure of major power infrastructure components, PDUs, UPSs, ATSs, public utilities, generators, and determine the impact of those failures.
- Calculate server and device redundancy to power
- Simulate and determine impact of failures of components of the power infrastructure
- Determine which servers or devices will be affected by a failure in the power system, and map those impacted devices back to affected applications and business services
- Determine if a power component failure will cause a cascading failure in the power system
- Determine which individual circuits will be affected and the amount of overdraw that will occur
DCM provides the functions necessary to effectively ensure the data center is configured for robust and redundant operation.