Rackwise is committed to industry involvement and participation within industry trade groups and forums. This commitment, however, is focused holistically on driving continued exploration and innovation in DCIM that ultimately benefits our customers.
Rackwise DCiM X.1 (Intro & Demo)
Rackwise Webinar Schedule for May 2017. Please see below for a complete list of webinars sessions from which to choose.
What is DCIM and How It Helps.
Please join us to learn why DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management) is a Mission Critical focus for Data Center and Facilities Management teams now!
Discover how Rackwise provides the industry’s most robust and feature-rich DCIM platform available in the market; offering unprecedented capabilities, granular accuracy, fully configurable by the users, unrestricted real-time monitoring; all within a software solution that actually works. We guarantee that we have the most customer-friendly pricing model in the industry.
Attend this webcast to learn how to:
- Document and Visualize your Enterprise IT and Data Center Assets (virtually anything)
- Track and Optimize Asset Utilization
- Monitor and adjust power/energy usage for cost savings
- Control and Analyze data center IT facilities costs for improved ROI
- Plan your future growth and/or consolidations with impact analysis and forecast modeling
- Measure progress towards achieving “Green” and what this means to your bottom line
- Generate Alarms on any measurable event
- Ensure business continuity
See why satisfied customers are using Rackwise DCM X today to manage and control their data center assets and related power and energy expenses.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.