RACKWISE provides data center infrastructure management software specifically developed to meet the diverse needs of data centers and enterprise IT infrastructure environments.
Who is RACKWISE ?
Since 2005 RACKWISE has been a pioneer and leader in software development in the emerging market called Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM). RACKWISE DCiM Xtm software is used by commercial and government customers throughout the world to help them manage and measure their data centers’ operational capacity, efficiency, and optimization.
RACKWISE DCiM Xtm is leveraged by hundreds of commercial and government customers worldwide to track, manage, measure, plan, optimize and reduce operational costs for operating their data centers and Enterprise IT infrastructures.
RACKWISE DCiM Xtm provides the information crucially required for making informed and critical decisions from within a centralized environment where facility engineering disciplines, IT engineering disciplines, and business management disciplines all converge within a common framework. By empowering facility engineers and IT engineers to work within the system and within their area of expertise, the most common communications gap (between Facilities and IT) becomes closed and business managers becomes dynamically aware of the efficiency, opportunity, capacity, and cost for their enterprise and data center operations without having to translate either of the technical disciplines.
RACKWISE DCiM Xtm provides an unlimited and unrestricted real-time monitoring capability for measuring critical information such as power, current, temperature and other elements from a broad range of devices including servers, switches, power equipment, smart power-strips, dedicated sensors, and other devices by leveraging industry standard communication protocols that are built into RACKWISE DCiM Xtm.
It is critical that any DCIM solution you choose be able to communicate and share data readily with the other critical systems with your infrastructure. Your ITIL systems, CMDB systems, Building Management Systems, Workflow processes may have taken many years to perfect for your unique environment. RACKWISE DCiM Xtm is designed to add value, not take it away. Your existing investments and process improvements may be incorporated into your RACKWISE DCiM Xtm solution, through our optional Certified Integration Connector which provide the codebase and baseline platform for all integrations to build upon. Rackwise can guarantee integration with ANY platform (from homegrown data system to commercial products) in your enterprise, if you desire automated information sharing between systems.
RACKWISE provides customers with a variety of deployment options that allows them to choose the model that best suites their business needs and requirements:
- RACKWISE DCiM Xtm Enterprise Perpetual License: This option includes all product features as a one-time license fee for perpetual software license. The license cost is based on the number of sites managed by the software and the number of concurrent users. Annual software maintenance and tech support is required which provides twelve (12) months of software patches, enhancements, all new features that we add to the product, as well as product technical support. The software is installed and configured at your facility on a server or virtual machine that your team provides.
- RACKWISE DCiM Xtm Enterprise Annual Subscription License: This option includes all product features as above, but is structured as a twelve (12) month recurring license subscription. The license cost is based on the number of sites managed by the software and the number of concurrent users. Annual software maintenance and technical support is included in the subscription cost and provides software patches, enhancements, all new features that we add to the product, as well as product technical support. The software is installed and configured at your facility on a server or virtual machine that your team provides. This option allows customers to leverage their operational expense budget versus capital expense budget.
- RACKWISE DCiM X OnDemandtm: This is our Software as a Service (SaaS) offering that is particularly beneficial for enterprises that embraces traditional Application Service Provider (ASP) hosting concepts. This offering is structured as an annual subscription that includes the Rackwise subscription and all of the hosting fees. Rackwise DCiM X OnDemand provides most of the award-winning features and reporting as found in our enterprise product, but requires no hardware, OS or database software that would otherwise be required for hosting the Rackwise DCiM X application. The annual subscription cost includes named-user subscription fees, as well as applicable solution hosting fees. The subscription also includes all software updates and standard technical support for your end-users.
- RACKWISE DCiM X Cloud: Harnesses the Power of the Cloud for DCiM. Provides customers with a fully managed DCIM solution that provides all features and capabilities included within our award-winning Enterprise DCiM X solution within a multi-tenant shared Cloud environment or Private Cloud environment for dedicated customer-specific deployments. The Rackwise DCiM X Cloud solution provides massive scaling for environments with many thousands of data centers and enterprise infrastructure requirements. Rackwise includes all hosting, maintenance, technical support within a structured tiered monthly named-user subscription licensing model based on the deployment size.
- RACKWISE DCiM Xtm Turn-Key Implementation: Key to the success of launching your DCIM solution comes from ensuring that the solution is configured properly, that your floorplans and existing data are imported properly, and that your users are trained properly. All quotations, regardless of the option you desire, will include baseline turn-key professional services to ensure you the fastest time to value in the DCIM industry. Our typical turn-key project engagements are completed within three to four weeks.