RACKWISE DCiM Xtm provides the unparalleled tools to simulate the failure impact on critical power and networking infrastructure components such as PDUs, UPSs, CDUs, in-rack power strips, network switches, firewalls, and ports and determine the impact of those failures.
Fault Impact Analysis
- Calculate server and device redundancy to power
- Simulate and determine impact of failures of components of the power infrastructure
- Determine which servers or devices will be affected by a failure in the power system, and map those impacted devices back to affected applications and critical business services
- Determine if a power component failure will cause a cascading failure in the power system
- Determine which individual circuits will be affected and the amount of overdraw that will occur
- Determine the potential impact of a network switch, card or port failure on key applications and connected devices
RACKWISE DCiM Xtm provides the functions necessary to effectively increase the overall operational reliability and ensure the data center is configured for robust and redundant operation.