RACKWISE DCiM Xtm includes a comprehensive yet easy to use suite of DCIM capabilities within a central, scalable platform architecture that enables visualization, modeling, measurements, reports, accountability, and analysis tools for making informed decisions about enterprise and data center infrastructure management, reliability, optimization, consolidation, efficiency, and cost reduction.
RACKWISE DCiM Xtm
- Green Data Center - Green Data Center calculations and reports, illustrate and independently validate positive impacts of greening a data center.
- Capacity Planning - Leverage RACKWISE capacity planning to accurately determine present capacity and plan for the future.
- Fault Impact Analysis - RACKWISE provides the tools to simulate failure of major power infrastructure components and determine the impact of those failures.
- Trend and Historical Reporting - Use RACKWISE Trend and Historical features to track, trend, and predict future resource consumption.
- Virtual Machine Modeling - RACKWISE Virtual Machine Modeling provides the features and functions necessary to effectively manage virtualization in the data center.
- Visualization - RACKWISE provides the visualizations to understand status and configurations.
- Asset Management - RACKWISE asset management provides the essential documentation for managing the data center.
- Power Management - RACKWISE Power Management provides the essential features for managing the data center power infrastructure.
- Cable Management - RACKWISE cable management provides the tools to effectively manage cabling in the data center.
- Real Time Monitoring - RACKWISE real time monitoring provides the capability to monitor data from the real world environment.
- Modeling - RACKWISE modeling allows for the modeling of data center consolidations, migrations, or modeling of new data centers.
- Business Analytics - Analyze operational costs of business services by geographical location, customer, application, or any user defined custom property.