RACKWISE DCiM Xtm provides comprehensive modeling of data center consolidations, weighing the future impact on a future data center migration, or planning lifetime for a new data center build-out.
- Floor layouts and rack configurations
- Equipment additions and deletions
- Data center electrical distribution infrastructure and connectivity
- Circuit utilization and capacity
- Network cabling and connectivity
- Power consumption and heat generation
- Produce capacity dashboards to determine and display facility suitability
- Facilitate remote data center management through centralized view across multiple data center sites
Build an unlimited number of models for “what if” analysis of any possible future inside RACKWISE DCiM Xtm. Quickly determine the impact of those proposed changes. Create actionable decommissioning plans based on crucially accurate models. Identify key resource consumers. Understand prior to committing to a data center move or consolidation whether the target locations can support the required equipment’s resource demands.